Subject: Survey on the ECA special report 03/2024 on the rule of law in the EU
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 10:01:52 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/header.png>

Dear Madam/Sir,

The European Court of Auditors (ECA) would like to invite you to the survey 
on its special report 03/2024: ' 
<https://www.eca.europa.eu/ECAPublications/SR-2024-03/SR-2024-03_EN.pdf> The 
rule of law in the EU – an improved framework to protect the EU’s financial 
interests, but risks remain'.

You can open the survey by clicking this link:

https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/invited/45816/46562a0e-ebce-4786-97f2-d42d28ae785f

The ECA strives to produce audit reports of high impact and which are useful 
to its stakeholders. This survey gives you the opportunity to provide 
feedback on the ECA's special report on the rule of law in the EU that has 
been sent to you recently. The attached questionnaire is expected to take 
three minutes of your time to complete.

The survey will help us to further improve the quality of our reports and to 
better meet the information needs of the readers of our reports. It will 
also provide the baseline data for the ECA's Key Performance Indicator on 
the usefulness and impact of its output. Your responses will be held in 
strict confidence.

We would be grateful if you replied to the survey by 22 March 2024.

If you have any questions about any matter related to the survey, please 
contact:

European Court of Auditors, Directorate of the Presidency

[email-masked]

If you wish to stop receiving surveys from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE 
SURVEYS> .
If you wish to stop receiving messages from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE ECA 
MESSAGES> .

This message was sent by Timo LEHTINEN using EUSurvey's invitation service
Need more information?

 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/home/documentation>  Online help & 
documentation 	 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/

       <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/tree.png> Please 
consider the environment before printing this mail.

     EUSurvey is supported by the European Commission's DEP-Interoperability 
programme 
<https://digital-strategy.ec.europa.eu/en/activities/digital-programme> , 
which promotes interoperability solutions for European public 
administrations.